FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is CT Cover Creations?
- CT Cover Creations is a book cover designing company established on July 2013 by Clarise Tan.
Who is Clarise Tan?
- Clarise Tan is a graduate of Bachelor of Arts in Animation. She's not only the founder and CEO of CT Cover Creations but she's also the cover artist behind it.
Are you limited to only doing book covers and anything else that is connected to books?
- CT Cover Creations is focused on book covers. However, with her knowledge in arts, she's also open to working in any other projects that includes designing. Email me about it and we'll talk more.
Are the photos going to be used are included in the price?
- Yes. However, if your choice of photos aren't from the site that I use, you have two (2) choices. One, you can buy it yourself. Second, you'll pay me and I'll buy it for you.
How many revisions can you make?
- There's no limit to the revisions I can make for you. As long as I haven't sent you the final HD files, you're free to change anything as much as you want.
We've finalized my book cover then a week after, I thought of changing some elements on it. Can you still change them?
- Yes, definitely. I always keep the PSD files so I can make any changes whenever you need me to.
What if there was a sudden change on my book that resulted to a change on the total number of pages. Can you resize the paperback/print version of my book?
- Yes I can do that. However, if it is a change that we'd do after you received the PDF version of your paperback, there would be a $10 for it.
What size are you using for your ebook covers? Can you give me different sizes of my book if I need you to? Is there an extra charge for this?
- I'm using 5.25'' x 8' as my default size for my ebook covers. Yes, I can definitely give you different sizes and no there's no extra charge for this.
Is it possible to see the photo I chose for my cover to be on other covers too?
- Yes, it's definitely possible. I'm using stock photos so anyone is free to use it too. It may not be often that you'll see the exact same photo on other covers but if the model we used is popular, it's most likely that you'll see the exact photo on other covers.
For your "Book Cover Package", do I have the say how I want the Facebook banner to look like?
- Yes, definitely! Your free Facebook banner doesn't necessarily have to be the exact same thing as your cover. It's your choice if you want it to look like a teaser, a promotion ad, etc. You are even free to use a different photo for it if you want. It's just free but you still have the say to it.
Do you offer printed products?
- Sadly, no. This is simply because I live on the other side of the world. Just shipping you the products would cost you a lot that is why all my rates are only for the design itself.
How long does it takes for you to work on an eBook cover?
- It usually takes at least 3 to 4 days excluding weekends, depending on my availability and the design of the cover. However, I'm also open to rush order which of course have an additional charge.
What if I don't have any idea how I want my book cover to look like? Is it still possible for you to make one for me?
- Yes, it's possible. Just tell me a little about your story then I'll come up with something from there.
What program do you use?
- I use Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign.
Can I get the PSD file of my book cover?
- No you can't.
If you have any other questions, please do feel free to email me at ctcovercreations(at)gmail(dot).com